VU+ duo 4k
TM2300 60cm dish
Location: Exeter, Devon, UK
I followed all the procedures to install a motorised dish.
I get a good signal from 0.8W
I get a good signal from 28.2E
I get nothing from 19.2 or 13.0
I guess its not tracking the arc...but don't know what to adjust?
Also...I've got a few channels from 0.8 AND 28,2 in EPG, but dish does not move when selecting channels.
I have to use positioner setup goto X function to select the satellite
and finally....goto 0 drives motor to 0, but goto 28.2 drives motor to 35 ????
TM2300 60cm dish
Location: Exeter, Devon, UK
I followed all the procedures to install a motorised dish.
I get a good signal from 0.8W
I get a good signal from 28.2E
I get nothing from 19.2 or 13.0
I guess its not tracking the arc...but don't know what to adjust?
Also...I've got a few channels from 0.8 AND 28,2 in EPG, but dish does not move when selecting channels.
I have to use positioner setup goto X function to select the satellite
and finally....goto 0 drives motor to 0, but goto 28.2 drives motor to 35 ????
