thanks.
the i.p. locator shows me as being where i am (west of ireland)
.
it came on the box already installed......same as my friends though as his works....and the other players tv3 included work...thanks for all these replies.
*got the box less than two weeks ago.
i do refer to BBC iPlayer - i'm going on HD quality on BBC iPlayer and i have also selected in menu - HD quality .
so when HD is on , what i get from BBC iPlayer stream is View attachment 24548 after few tries this is what i get View attachment 24549 <- not realy a HD quality , but if I select in OnDemand menu - high quality View attachment 24550 and after that i try to play BBC iPlayer HD stream this is what i get View attachment 24551 and stream have better quality , not realy HD quality but close .
here is debug log that i found -
Are you sure you have the most recent version of OnDemand?
BTW, not all streams have HD available especially when outside the UK. I have tried what you described above and I'm not seeing the same results. I suspect that you don't have the most recent version of the OnDemand code installed.
installed from vix feeds , so i guess its latest one ?
this is not some big problem for me , i'm quite happy with what i got from this marvelous plugin , i'm just trying to help you guys with what is kind of wrong so you can make this app even better .
I agree, as this plugin is in it's early stages then all the feedback we get is valued :thumbsup:
Can you unzip this file and fire this latest BBC iPlayer py file into the OnDemand folder of your receiver and then reboot and try what you did previously? I simply can't produce what you are describing so I really think you must not have the most up-to-date BBC iPlayer code..
Let me know how you get on!
YEP , all good now, this plugin just get better and better !
after update to build 641 , i got ABCiPlayer in OnDemand plugin and today i have tried to watch something from ABCiPlayer but no luck . I can see thumbnails from ABC , also i can select what i want to watch and after i click on the show there is only black screen with zero minut watched and zero minut left to watch .
here is debug log :
Are you actually in Australia ?. As this plugin is geo locked ro Australia only.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
After downloading I'm getting:
Some plugins are not available:
Extensions/OnDemand (No module named builder)
Any ideas guys?
Try this telnet command.
opkg install python-beautifulsoup-builder
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Try this telnet command.
opkg install python-beautifulsoup-builder
Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2