Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] OE-Alliance OnDemand player official support and discussion thread.

Good effort but looks the same as before only moved to the left I was looking something like this below

http://imgur.com/5x8M4xT

I don't think that is currently possible, no side scrolling lists that I'm aware of but I could be wrong!

Anyway, surely whether it scrolls up/down instead of left/right will not matter that much as long as it's working....
 
it must scroll sideways though!!! hehe

ye cant scroll sideways in lists. so we took our skin in a slightly different direction.
 
I don't think that is currently possible, no side scrolling lists that I'm aware of but I could be wrong!

Anyway, surely whether it scrolls up/down instead of left/right will not matter that much as long as it's working....

I here what your saying but as I've said to Andy before it's about innovating,

for those that don't know what that means is, To begin or introduce (something new) for or as if for the first time to invent or begin to apply methods, ideas that know one else has done and keep users interested in vix.
 
andy has done his fair share of adding/changing features for us for blue-hd.
some users may not even notice its been done.


somethings just arent possible atm tho, E2 is the limiting factor here.
 
I here what your saying but as I've said to Andy before it's about innovating,

for those that don't know what that means is, To begin or introduce (something new) for or as if for the first time to invent or begin to apply methods, ideas that know one else has done and keep users interested in vix.

Nobody is disagreeing with you but if it's not currently possible then what can anyone do!!

Feel free to innovate though and invent a sideway scrolling list for us and we will gladly use it.. No point always sitting back expecting everybody else to invent something for you!!
 
Build 011 failed at almost 95 percent through, Andy had to trash the build server and set it up again then initiate build 012 which is building rite now, this is a time consuming process so please be patient.
 
Hi i have an issue with 4od I choose file to play but screen stays black.....
No issue with itv or bbc my box is a vu duo with helios build 12
 
Hi i have an issue with 4od I choose file to play but screen stays black.....
No issue with itv or bbc my box is a vu duo with helios build 12

Where are you based?

If you are outside the UK then I had hoped it would throw you a message to explain you need to set up a proxy DNS from some supplier!

If you are in the UK or Ireland then can you post me a log please! I will need to see what errors are being thrown in the background..

## Edit ##

Can you post a debug log either way please?
 
I am in spain and I use adfreetime dns which works for bbc and itv yes I will upload a debug log shortly

I have also sent vixteam a copy Ref: 1399026463.89‏
 

Attachments

Last edited:
I am in spain and I use adfreetime dns which works for bbc and itv yes I will upload a debug log shortly

Thanks!

Do they support 4OD? Check on your laptop/computer/tablet and make sure it plays via their DNS..
 
Yes 4od plays on laptop and iPhone
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0311.webp
    IMG_0311.webp
    77.5 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
It looks like you are getting the proper stream anyway:
Code:
playing 4097:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0:rtmpe%3a//ll.flash-securestream.channel4.com/a4174/e5/mp4%3aCH4_30_02_29_8343001001002_001.mp4 app=a4174/e5/ playpath=mp4%3aCH4_30_02_29_8343001001002_001.mp4?e=1399029938&h=cdd0534a5855adb5ad94655ef7c64b13 swfurl=http%3a//m.channel4.com/swf/mobileplayer-10.2.0-1.43.swf swfvfy=true pageurl=http%3a//m.channel4.com:Series 1 Episode 1

I doubt that addfreetime DNS doesn't support:
Code:
http://m.channel4.com

Perhaps try another proxy DNS and see if it works. You can get free trials for some of them so it won't cost you anything to try!

No errors are being thrown on the 4OD plugin and you are managing to obtain the correct stream URL so the plugin is doing everything it can anyway so the issue must be addfreetime blocking the stream.
 
Well seems strange that it works on laptop iPhone but not with vu duo..........

i will try another dns and report back
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top