I am trying to reinstall an older version of Vix (openvix-3.0.760) on a Vu+ Solo. I have tried the newer versions but the box, given its age, seems a bit less sluggish on the older version.
However, I am struggling to find drivers for DIB0700/Nova-T DVB dongle - drivers are not accessible via feeds. I have found a copy for the corresponding Vu+ Duo .ipk here which works fine on that box, but they are not compatible with the Vu Solo architecture.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...uo-USB-driver-download-when-feeds-are-offline
I wonder if anyone had an archived version of the DIB0700/Nova-T drivers for a Vu Solo which are compatible with Openvix 3.0.760 (Kernel 3.1.1).
Thanks in advance.
However, I am struggling to find drivers for DIB0700/Nova-T DVB dongle - drivers are not accessible via feeds. I have found a copy for the corresponding Vu+ Duo .ipk here which works fine on that box, but they are not compatible with the Vu Solo architecture.
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/s...uo-USB-driver-download-when-feeds-are-offline
I wonder if anyone had an archived version of the DIB0700/Nova-T drivers for a Vu Solo which are compatible with Openvix 3.0.760 (Kernel 3.1.1).
Thanks in advance.