Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Old ET9000 backup for ET9500

  • Thread starter Thread starter Freco
  • Start date Start date
F

Freco

Guest
Hi!

My et9000 have unfortunatly gone to heaven...

Im thinking of buying a et9500 instead and Im wondering if it is possible to use the latest image backup for the et9000 and install it on the et9500. Is this possible? Maybe a dumb question but in that case I would remain dumb if I didnt ask the question :D
 
No its not

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
 
Thanks for the reply. Then it will be easier to consider changing to a VU+. I guess not even the settings backup will work?
 
As the ET9000, 9200 & 9500 share images (and drivers) you can use image- and settingbackups from any of these for another one in this series.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top