P
Prioryman
Guest
If you're using something like "unblockus" or another UK IP provider and ITV is clearing then there should be no reason whatsoever that BBC iPlayer should not work as well. I have given up and removed it for now.
I have tried 3 different IP providers and still it does not work, but ITV does. Thing is my original provider worked and I can get the Iplayer to work on PC, Mac and iPhone, so run out of ideas.
RTE is fine, I just checked it
What error are you getting? Are you in Ireland?
Yes it works here too - thats why I don't understand why BBC iPlayer is not working. I have now removed it from my VU+Solo2 as I have no hair left........
I have tried 3 different IP providers and still it does not work, but ITV does. Thing is my original provider worked and I can get the Iplayer to work on PC, Mac and iPhone, so run out of ideas.
could it be your router blocks you to get access to BBCIplayer restart your router and see
IPlayer working fine. Is there a way to record an on demand viewing on the Vu