Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt] HD51 On-Screen Traceback Error

sledge121

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Stockport
Hi

I keep getting the error in the attached image, what does it mean?

Thanks
Rick20170507_163335.webp
 
You are best uploading the "proper" logs here if you wish for someone to take a proper look for ya.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I just had a crash where the user interface restarted but the crash log was empty. I think I know whats causing the issue but I don't know how to fix it. The cam appears to be restarting exactly every 6 minutes.
 
Enable debug logs, reboot receiver. When issue next arises, upload debug logs.

This issue has popped up a few times, would be nice to have an idea where it lies and attempt to fix it.
 
I was reading some other forum posts which suggested un-ticking the 'Enable frozen check' option. Since I un-ticked it the cam seams to be stable. I will keep monitoring it and update.
 
Oscam. The problem seems to have stabilised now that I have un-ticked 'Enable frozen check'.
 
the problem has not stabilised, it has been avoided.

Other people use oscam with the frozen check on without an issue. Something is not quite right.

Are your configs in the oscam sub -folder within the config folder?
 
root@mutant51:~# ls -l /etc/tuxbox/config/
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 0 May 7 20:04 oscam.ccache
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1083 May 7 20:19 oscam.conf
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 149 May 3 20:28 oscam.conf.bak
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 1433 May 5 08:00 oscam.server
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 695 May 3 22:02 oscam.server.bak
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 14171 May 5 17:22 oscam.srvid2
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 271 May 3 22:38 oscam.user
-rw-r--r-- 1 root root 39 May 3 22:33 oscam.user.bak
 
Oscam. The problem seems to have stabilised now that I have un-ticked 'Enable frozen check'.

I know you have oscam, I am just interested in whether you have some plugin conflict, hence the Q. What other plugins have you installed if any?
 
Hi mate. I didn't install any additional plugins. Its a clean install apart from oscam which was from the plugin menu rather than the ipk file in the download section of the site.
 
I un-ticked the 'Enable frozen check' option. If I enable it the cam restarts every 6 minutes causing freezes. What exactly does that option do. I'm happy to test anything to get it running good with the option ticked?
 
Last edited:
I un-ticked the 'Enable frozen check' option. If I enable it the cam restarts every 6 minutes causing freezes. What exactly does that option do. I'm happy to test anything to get it running good with the option ticked?

hi, can you advice me where this option is "turning off 'frozen interval check'"?
 
Go into softcam manager and press menu

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top