Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TIVIAR-ALPHA+] Once buttons mapped, how do i save changes?

reverend

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2011
Messages
57
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Location
West London
Hi there,

I am sure I have done something silly.

I want to make it so that a long yell press on my remote opens the subtitle selection. So I go to Menu/Setup/UI/Button Setup. Then I long press the yell and the screen pops up for mapping that button. I navigate to 'subtitle selection' and hot enter, and that option appears in the right menu. All good! However, I cant figure out how to save it. No button on my remote does anythig at this point, except for the Channel up down buttons, which move me around the menu, and enter, which deselects the option i have chosen. And Exit, which takes me to a "are you sure you want to bail without saving' dialogue. If I click "No" I am taken back to the button mapping screen

Please can someone put me right?

Thank you
 
Might be a skin issue. Try using the default ViX skin, do the changes and save, then revert back to your preferred skin.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thank you both.

On the default skin i see the green 'save' option on screen. And yes I think it is quite possible that the green would have worked on the other skin, but perhaps i did not try that.

resolved with your help, thanks both
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top