Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET9x00] Online Check error at startup

  • Thread starter Thread starter VincentVegas
  • Start date Start date
V

VincentVegas

Guest
Hi all,

whenever I start the the box, it searches for online updates. However, the box is not always connected to the net. That's why I get an error message at every startup.
Can I disable this anyhow?

I'm asking because the message prevents the box from going to deep-standby after an unattended recording.

Regards,
VincentVegas
 
what image are you using??

I cant find anything on my image, ( vix ) that would do this
 
I'm using the latest public release of VIX2.2. I think this is 2.2.0.1.

I also tried to set the timer for the online-check to "0" hours, hoping that this would disable the online-check. But this was not a good idea. The box tried to check over and over at the start and so the gui was dead. Luckily, you have about 15 sec from start to online-check, so I could set it back.

Disabling the network device in the settings also doesn't help. The error-message keeps coming back.

Thanks for the quick response,
VincentVegas
 
The problem only exists when the box is not connected.
I don't have network access where the box stands, so I only connect it sometimes via the laptop, which then serves as a wifi bridge.

Just checked it. DHCP is turned off. I use a static IP.
 
Alright. Then I'll have to wait. Nevertheless, the online check is a nice feature.

Thanks for the quick response!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top