Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Only got 1 Sat (28deg) after Vix 4 image update

  • Thread starter Thread starter madpierre
  • Start date Start date
Failed again. It got a lot further than previously in that it scanned the first few providers including sky UK (585video), sky Ireland, Sky italia etc and had got up to about 2500 video channels before I had to nip to the loo. When I returned it said tuner lock failed, and the log just shows lots of lines saying failed. There are no additional bouquets to the one I created using the fixed dish earlier.
I updated the provider config files before running ABM, though it said that they were all up to date anyway.
Is it possible I chose a provider that is outside my limits? or does ABM only offer providers within the satellites you have configured?
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to hit the sack now as pretty goosed. I will try ABM again tomorrow but with fewer providers selected and see if that gets me anywhere.
Will report the results on here.
Thanks for the help again. You are a star.
TTFN
 
Is it possible I chose a provider that is outside my limits? or does ABM only offer providers within the satellites you have configured?

Yes and Yes.
You have currently selected all satellites, ABM therefore offers all satellites. There is another tuner configuration mode "positioner (selecting satellites)" This is better option as you pick only the satellites

You have not mentioned which providers you selected. Your 80cm dish won't get some of the providers ABM does. If you look at your debug log, it will tell you which provider failed.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?44783-ABM-support-questions
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top