If you have used echannalizer to import iptv bouquets, make sure you have restarted your device, I have had issues when it has knocked off the 28.2 satellite
Not using IPTV, the sats weren't there when trying to setup timers.
Flashes latest version whixh put them back but lost all my sat settings as have motorised. Retrieved from old settings file and reapplied using init 4 then 6.
I do not know if this is the same issue but
Every now and then when I go into Autobouquetmaker I can only find one satellite listed and that is 13 degrees.
On a reboot it then shows all of the sats I have set up ie 28 - 23 - 19 - 13.
So something strange is going on.
This has been happing for a while now.
Do not think its the box I have VU Ultimo 4k and also used to happen with the Duo 2 before.
Maybe a problem with Autobouquetmaker.
Are you using vhannibal plugin? If so make sure you set it up as motor then the sats 70e-45w otherwise it will revert to 13 when it auto updates. I had this issue myself and found that was the problem. Hope that helps
Are you using vhannibal plugin? If so make sure you set it up as motor then the sats 70e-45w otherwise it will revert to 13 when it auto updates. I had this issue myself and found that was the problem. Hope that helps
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.