Whilst I like the overall look of the new skin, there are a few things that are making this difficult for me to use personally.
1) Font size for the bouquets/channels is bordering on too small. I would rather have a full height easily-readable list, than one in a small box that I struggle with. My TV is only 42" and I watch from 13 feet. Old skin was fine, size wise.
2) Blue font colour for programme information is a bit too dark, also not helped by fixed transparency background and smaller font. Tried to change the background transparency, but it made no difference.
3) Prefer the small-picture mode, rather than transparent background when previewing channels. I tended to leave a channel active in the small window, while I browsed for a new channel to watch. Don't mind it not being there in multi-EPG mode because I rarely use multi-EPG mode anyway.
All of these are personal issues, but they've made the simple task of changing channels just a bit more difficult than it used to be. I was tempted to tinker with the skin settings (software developer's instinct... must tinker

), but I am pretty clueless when it comes to finding files on my VU+ Uno, so I have no idea where they are.