Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[TM-TWIN-OE] Open VIX - Please Wait

  • Thread starter Thread starter plaisj01
  • Start date Start date
P

plaisj01

Guest
Hello, I am a newbie and not an expert. I have been successfully running with VIX for over a year. Recently I had an error message regarding storage capacity and everything jammed up. A normal reboot did not work so I reflashed Vix with the latest image. It nearly completed the process, getting past autoscan and bouquet maker. It then showed another storage error box and jammed again. Tried to reflash again. Screen message recognised the stick asking to press ok on the box, but it does not respond. Screen says Open Vix - Please Wait but nothing happens. Tried several different sticks and tried to reload boot loader, but no change. I am stuck now and would welcome any advice please.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top