Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenAirplay issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter Laur
  • Start date Start date
L

Laur

Guest
Hi guys,newbie here..I have a vu+duo2 running the latest appolo 21,I have installed the openAirplay plugin and it is sort of works,I mine it's fine with most video but it will come up with an error on netflix or iTunes videos,that's not my main problem.I would like to use it for music, spotify etc.,the problem is the music starts to play after a few seconds it will stop for a second and starts again,this happens over and over,no errors or nothing..Am I doing something wrong,or can I do something to fix this.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards,
Laur
 
switch wifi off on apple device

Switch it back on

Restart openairplay

Then attempt to play something.

I had issues with this but managed to get it working.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
I cant get it working. I think it may be something to do with the latest version of IOS. Since I updated that it aint worked...... Devoed!!
 
mines is on ios 7.1.1

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 
Tried that still the same,iOS 7.1.2 it's a shame really because the box with vix is just aswome,airplay working would be the cherry on the cake. Are there any alternatives to openAirplay??
 
Does anyone have OpenAirplay working successfully on Apollo? And by that I mean audio & video sent from a recent iOS device (7.1.x).

And if so, is there any magic trick I should try? I can see my Gigablue Quad on the iPad under AirPlay but whenever I try & stream anything to it from say the iPad YouTube app the TV screen goes blank but that's it. No audio or video playback.

Cheers,

Steve

UPDATE: Turns out sending still images from the iPad's photo app works fine, it's audio & video I can't get working..... Anyone?
 
Last edited:
Hi was running airplay on my dreambox, paid 5 euros for the premium went to install on my Miraclebox HD Mini said box does this program. Uninstalled and used open airplay from the feeds works first time maybe a driver issue with your box.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top