Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Openatv with OpenVPN

pedro009

New member
Joined
Sep 27, 2024
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
1
I have a VPN installed through OPENVPN and after activating it, I lose access to the openwebif computer box, I have the VPN option turned on, but I still can't access it, can you help me please, thank you.
 
Others chime in. Once you enable openvpn on the receiver your LAN IP no longer exists. Network traffic tunnels through your LAN to your ISP interface (Router>Cable modem/ONT) to the VPN server.
So your LAN address (ex: 192.168.XXX.XXX) would be changed to what the openvpn config file dictates.
In your receiver network settings you should see that info.
Although never having installed openvpn on my receiver, it is installed on my router. So my LAN stays intact.
 
Others chime in. Once you enable openvpn on the receiver your LAN IP no longer exists. Network traffic tunnels through your LAN to your ISP interface (Router>Cable modem/ONT) to the VPN server.
So your LAN address (ex: 192.168.XXX.XXX) would be changed to what the openvpn config file dictates.
In your receiver network settings you should see that info.
Although never having installed openvpn on my receiver, it is installed on my router. So my LAN stays intact.

Exactly, but when I try to install it on the router it says IP conflict, can you help me install it?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top