Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Opening 2nd info bar whilst viewing a recording causes VIX to crash

  • Thread starter Thread starter andyking35
  • Start date Start date
A

andyking35

Guest
If I watch a recording and press ok and then ok again to view the 2nd info bar, then this causes Vix to crash and then a GUI restart.

This never used happened until I installed v3.0.793 from fresh. I've tried getting the latest updates through System->VIX but it still happens.

I will try flashing with the latest version of VIX but wanted to know if this is a known bug.View attachment enigma2_crash_1387058599.log.

I've attached the crash logfile to this email and at the bottom it says:

TypeError: InfoBarEPG_openEventView() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)
(PyObject_CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.ActionMap instance at 0x1dec8f0>>,('InfobarShowHideActions', 'toggleShow')) failed)
]]>
 
Not a known or reported bug before now, but you also seem to have memory issues.
Code:
		<kernelversion>
			<!-- Cannot allocate memory -->
		</kernelversion>
Build 802, currently available on http://www.openvix.co.uk/
Try a fresh flash with that.
 
Hi,
I had the same error once before. I did a reflash with a restore and it was gone. So it is no ViX error. It must be something connected to a plugin you (we) installed but not from the feed.

I never had it with a fresh clean flash.

ciao
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top