Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] OpenTV EPG won't download

SkyFan

New member
Joined
Dec 29, 2012
Messages
562
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I've set up OpenTV to download the EPG every 3 hours which is the quickest you can set it to. I've never had a problem for several months but today in OpenWebif when I go into Television > then select my bouquet, then click on the EPG icon it says "Sorry no items found" instead of showing the EPG. This happened a couple of times before so I deleted the EPG cache and then several minutes later the EPG populated but that's not working today. So I changed the EPG to scheduled to downoad 1 minute in the future, I saw the EPG downloaded popup message but the EPG still isn't populating.

How do I get the EPG to populate?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top