Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD+ PLUS] openvix 3.2 web browser help please

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bazzo
  • Start date Start date
B

Bazzo

Guest
Hi.. I have tried later versions of openvix but I keep going back to 3.2 as it seems the most stable... and its what I have installed on all my customers boxes...So I'm stuck with it really... As the plugin server is not supporting the HD Quad for some strange reason I can only install manually off a stick

Anyway, I need to install the opera web browser on it, and I'm having difficulty finding an IPK file that works for me,..

Can anyone here help?

Thanks in advance
 
Hi.. I have tried later versions of openvix but I keep going back to 3.2 as it seems the most stable... and its what I have installed on all my customers boxes...So I'm stuck with it really... As the plugin server is not supporting the HD Quad for some strange reason I can only install manually off a stick

Anyway, I need to install the opera web browser on it, and I'm having difficulty finding an IPK file that works for me,..

Can anyone here help?

Thanks in advance

Why would you install an outdated/no longer supported image on your 'customers' boxes?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top