Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] OpenVix 6.8.004

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRMS

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 18, 2020
Messages
339
Reaction score
2
Points
18
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.8. 001
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
NO
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
NO
Has OV 6.8.004 been released yet?? I've read a reference to it in Jan.but I haven't found it anywhere.
 
I did.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20260318-150321.webp
    Screenshot_20260318-150321.webp
    73.4 KB · Views: 18
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top