thecaretaker
Forum Supporter

- Joined
- Apr 22, 2012
- Messages
- 327
- Reaction score
- 4
- Points
- 18
- Location
- Southern UK
- Website
- www.thecaretakers.co.uk
- What type of support thread are you creating?
- Support question
- What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
- 6.8.007
- Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
- YES
- Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
- YES
I updated to the latest Vix 6.8.007 and found I can't restore a settings backup from Backup Manager or Flash a previously made working (6.8.006) image.
I re-flashed 6.8.007 in case it was just a glitch as I've not seen any forum posts about this. I was able to make and restore and settings backup until I did a full image backup. Then I was back to not being able to do both (settings restore/flash).
I've attached the crash logs of the 2 attempts I made. I see where it says failed but it doesn't mean anything to me. Maybe you can see why.

I re-flashed 6.8.007 in case it was just a glitch as I've not seen any forum posts about this. I was able to make and restore and settings backup until I did a full image backup. Then I was back to not being able to do both (settings restore/flash).
I've attached the crash logs of the 2 attempts I made. I see where it says failed but it doesn't mean anything to me. Maybe you can see why.
