Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] openvix-Apollo.112-vuduo_usb.zip -Stuck on Starting...

  • Thread starter Thread starter nikefreak4eva
  • Start date Start date
N

nikefreak4eva

Guest
:confused:Just Updated to New Version USB is on FAT32 - Box Detected USB Updated and stated Finish Remove USB - Started the box up without USB - Stuck on Starting... ?
 
Just curious but you list build 109 in the mandatory questions above, was there any specific reason why you went for a reflash rather than just updating online ?. I updated most of my boxes online today from build 109 to 112 perfectly and the rest by full flash and all worked.
 
Sorry guys - It was the Usb even tho it detected the scandisk UBS it didn't flash the box / I used different USB and all sorted - I was trying to load 112 sorry
 
think i prefare the work from usb method as i come from the past:D
 
think i prefare the work from usb method as i come from the past:D

I was the same mate but now I upgrade mainly via Couch flash :D but still download the latest version of Apollo to my PC Just in case I need to do a USB Install better Safe than Sorry :)
 
I went through a phase where I updated every one of my receivers via a telnet session for a good 6 months, It was just easier and quicker to fire up a telnet session, issue the update command and let it do it's own thing.

It is good from a testing standpoint to try all ways however, especially if like me you have multiple receivers to update. so now when I have the time I alternate which receivers get updated by USB, telnet, Couch flash or online update just to make sure all methods work as they should.
 
I am still a telnet virgin is their a tutorial on it as every thing that I have learned about telnet I seem to forget :confused: must be my age :rolleyes:
 
I'll see if I can dig one up for you a little later, it's easy enough once you get the hang of it, infact I can login and set my box to start updating in less than 20 seconds, plus it gives you a read out on the screen so you can see where a update fails if it does and copy that for a bug report etc.
 
i always do my updates via telnet, just to see whats going on mainly.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top