
Via the VIX GUI as an update.
What EPG mods are you referring to? Can’t see anything on this thread (sorry if I missed it).
HB
Yes, pressing zero, zero nearly always causes VIX to crash.
Am I the only one experiencing this - no one else can replicate it?
HB

I have ordered my favourite bouquet channels 1,2,3,4 etc. and have all my kit controlled by a Harmony remote. I finally got round to programming my favourite channels on the Harmony (basically it presents a screen of channel icons which you press and it simply sends the channel number).

My harmony remote only has favourites for the "watch tv" activity, no others, so I wasn't able to try what you're doing.
Have you set up your Uno4K to be a "watch tv" activity, as I can't see any other way of doing it?
Does the Vu remote cause the same crash?
I need to test with "Alternate numbering" enabled. I don't think this was mentioned before.
< 256.5653> Traceback (most recent call last):
< 256.5654> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 77, in action
< 256.5656> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 57, in action
< 256.5657> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 60, in okbuttonClick
< 256.5658> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__
< 256.5658> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 83, in openSetup
< 256.5659> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 329, in openWithCallback
< 256.5663> dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 256.5663> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 339, in open
< 256.5666> dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 256.5667> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 276, in instantiateDialog
< 256.5669> return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
< 256.5670> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 299, in doInstantiateDialog
< 256.5673> dlg = screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 256.5673> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Setup.py", line 111, in __init__
< 256.5674> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Setup.py", line 181, in createSetupList
< 256.5675> File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
< 256.5676> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 1884, in __getattr__
< 256.5677> AttributeError: maxchannelnumlen
< 256.5678> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0xafa0bcb0>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed)
< 259.8712> [gRC] main thread is non-idle! display spinner!
Yes.One thing I don't understand is when I disable the panic button, zero immediately takes me back to the previous channel. Is this to be expected?
Can't even open the channel selection config.
Menu > Setup > User interface > Channel selection > Crash.
Code:< 256.5653> Traceback (most recent call last): < 256.5654> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 77, in action < 256.5656> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 57, in action < 256.5657> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 60, in okbuttonClick < 256.5658> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Tools/BoundFunction.py", line 9, in __call__ < 256.5658> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Menu.py", line 83, in openSetup < 256.5659> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 329, in openWithCallback < 256.5663> dlg = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs) < 256.5663> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 339, in open < 256.5666> dlg = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs) < 256.5667> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 276, in instantiateDialog < 256.5669> return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop) < 256.5670> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/mytest.py", line 299, in doInstantiateDialog < 256.5673> dlg = screen(self, *arguments, **kwargs) < 256.5673> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Setup.py", line 111, in __init__ < 256.5674> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Setup.py", line 181, in createSetupList < 256.5675> File "<string>", line 1, in <module> < 256.5676> File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/config.py", line 1884, in __getattr__ < 256.5677> AttributeError: maxchannelnumlen < 256.5678> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method NumberActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.NumberActionMap instance at 0xafa0bcb0>>,('OkCancelActions', 'ok')) failed) < 259.8712> [gRC] main thread is non-idle! display spinner!
Weird, it is working for me. The commit for the maximum number of digits was here
https://github.com/OpenViX/enigma2/commit/5dd2d939b098668545ade808fe111b9a3c626107