Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo SE] OpenViX Build 3.2.016 flashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter cga
  • Start date Start date
C

cga

Guest
Upgraded via online updates from buil 015 to build 16 I have the upgrade button flashing as I didn't do the upgrade

Upgrade is done to build 016

How to fix the flashing button?
 
Its obvious that you have updated from 007 to 010 to 014 to 015. Everyone was advised to fresh flash 010 upwards from 007. You are able to do a system restore n plugins restore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I had the flashing button on build 14 then I FTP to etc/opkg, delete the ocam conf file and upgraded to build 15 with no problem

Upgrading to 16 the flashing is back. I don't have Oscam.conf
 
I tried 15 but it is so much slower to boot and Chang channels I have gone back to 9 by far faster

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk
 
I tried 15 but it is so much slower to boot and Chang channels I have gone back to 9 by far faster

On which box? Any debug logs?
No noticeable difference on multiple boxes here.
 
On my solo2 and as I did a fresh flash to 15 and then back to 9 I don't think there are any logs for 15

Sent from my Blade S6 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top