Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
Done .Could a mod please update the opening post with this version instead?
Done .Could a mod please update the opening post with this version instead?

http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57a4d4b15788c/enigma2_crash_2016-08-05_18-55-37.log
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57a4d4b7dbefb/enigma2_crash_2016-08-05_18-50-11.log
How often did it happen or what needed to be done to re-create the crash?Not had anything since but have removed plug in so can't say what it was
Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
No problem. Just obviously it's harder for me to diagnose if I can't re-create it. If you do happen to spot a pattern then let us knowNot sure how to re create it all I was doing was selecting a channel from the epg
You could try following version of UsageConfig.py:updated to new vix 4.2 and crash is still present.

Ok , took the chance and I am VERY happy.Sent file over by FTP and installed .By question restart I answerd NO. FTPt your file into right directory and overwrite original file.Then did a restart off the box and all is working fine.Maybe sent this to developper so it can be debugged and maybe set in the openvix feeds.Is a super App for changing EPG.