Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

OpenVix Custom EPG

Couple of crashes just now. Are they related to plug in?

Code:
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57a4d4b15788c/enigma2_crash_2016-08-05_18-55-37.log
http://cloud.tapatalk.com/s/57a4d4b7dbefb/enigma2_crash_2016-08-05_18-50-11.log




Edit: No external live links please. Much easier for everyone if you just post the logs as attachments here.
RvvD
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Not that I can see :)
Are you using remote fallback tuner in some way, without defining an IP address????
 
No idea what that means so probably not ha ha

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Where will this be?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Found it and it has not been activated

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Had the same crash again. One thing I did do is select a preferred tuner for recording and set it to tuner c which dvb-c

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Can you remove the epg mod and see if that fixes the situation .... Please update thread when you have an answer.
 
I've just changed preferred tuner to B (from Auto) and recorded something and changed channel without a crash. This is on my Solo2.
 
Not had anything since but have removed plug in so can't say what it was

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Not had anything since but have removed plug in so can't say what it was

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
How often did it happen or what needed to be done to re-create the crash?
 
Not sure how to re create it all I was doing was selecting a channel from the epg

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
Not sure how to re create it all I was doing was selecting a channel from the epg
No problem. Just obviously it's harder for me to diagnose if I can't re-create it. If you do happen to spot a pattern then let us know :)
 
Will do. Did I upload the crash log to this thread?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
 
updated to new vix 4.2 and crash is still present.
 
will try as soon as I can because box crashes immediately when pushing menu button.So i need to do a full flash usb and restore of image.Takes 8 min.Latest working fine image is 4.1.09.
 
Ok , took the chance and I am VERY happy.Sent file over by FTP and installed .By question restart I answerd NO. FTPt your file into right directory and overwrite original file.Then did a restart off the box and all is working fine.Maybe sent this to developper so it can be debugged and maybe set in the openvix feeds.Is a super App for changing EPG.
 
Ok , took the chance and I am VERY happy.Sent file over by FTP and installed .By question restart I answerd NO. FTPt your file into right directory and overwrite original file.Then did a restart off the box and all is working fine.Maybe sent this to developper so it can be debugged and maybe set in the openvix feeds.Is a super App for changing EPG.

Many thanks - great :)
Somewhere the changes to UsageConfig.py haven,t been copied over into the ipk, as I have been running with this code for some time ... will PM bbbuk and see what we can do.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top