Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] OpenVix is crashing when I change the skin!

roverdublin

New member
Joined
Apr 8, 2025
Messages
10
Reaction score
2
Points
3
Location
Dublin
My OpenVix 6.7 007 and now also 6.7 008 crashes always when I want to change to another skin. I have no way to attach or embed this LOG information, so I copied it.
Is there anything I can do?

OpenViX Enigma2 Crashlog

Crashdate = Wed Apr 16 16:26:47 2025

Creator = OpenViX
Version = 6.7
Build = 008
Dev = 005
Type = release
Machine = vuduo4kse
URL = http://www.world-of-satellite.com
distro=openvix
compile-date=20250409
compile-datetime=20250409134328
Compiled = Apr 9 2025
Skin = ViXBMC_HD-Slim/skin.xml
Component = Enigma2

Kernel CMDline = libata.force=1:3.0G,2:3.0G,3:3.0G root=/dev/mmcblk0p9 rootfstype=ext4 rootflags=data=journal rootwait rw coherent_pool=2M vmalloc=622m bmem=630m@394m bmem=383m@1665m bmem=443m@2625m
Nim Sockets = NIM Socket 0:
Type: DVB-T2
Name: Vuplus DVB-T NIM(BCM3466)
Mode 0: DVB-T2
Mode 1: DVB-C
Frontend_Device: 0
I2C_Device: 3
NIM Socket 1:
Type: DVB-T2
Name: Vuplus DVB-T NIM(BCM3466)
Mode 0: DVB-T2
Mode 1: DVB-C
Frontend_Device: 1
I2C_Device: 3
NIM Socket 2:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 2
NIM Socket 3:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 3
NIM Socket 4:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 4
NIM Socket 5:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 5
NIM Socket 6:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 6
NIM Socket 7:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 7
NIM Socket 8:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 8
NIM Socket 9:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 9

[ removed a lot of lines because file hat more than 10000 characters]

< 844.412893> 16:26:41.4776 [eInputDeviceInit] 0 67 (103) 1
< 844.412937> 16:26:41.4776 [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 0
< 844.413200> 16:26:41.4779 [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 103 (Break) KeyID='KEY_UP' Binding='('UP',)'.
< 850.014331> 16:26:47.0790 [eInputDeviceInit] 1 160 (352) 1
< 850.014362> 16:26:47.0790 [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 1
< 850.014552> 16:26:47.0792 [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 352 (Make) KeyID='KEY_OK' Binding='('OK',)'.
< 850.014625> 16:26:47.0793 [ActionMap] Keymap 'OkActions' -> Action = 'ok'.
< 850.014712> 16:26:47.0794 [SkinSelector] Selected skin: '/usr/share/enigma2/ViXBMC_1080_Confluence/skin.xml'
< 850.016881> 16:26:47.0816 [Skin] Processing screen 'MessageBox', position=(340, 355), size=(600 x 10) for module 'MessageBox'.
< 850.022654> 16:26:47.0873 [Screen] Warning: Skin is missing element 'WarningPixmap' in <class 'Screens.MessageBox.MessageBox'>(To save and apply the selected 'ViXBMC 1080 Confluence' skin the GUI needs to restart. Would you like to save the selection and restart the GUI now?).
< 850.022812> 16:26:47.0875 [Screen] Warning: Skin is missing element 'icon' in <class 'Screens.MessageBox.MessageBox'>(To save and apply the selected 'ViXBMC 1080 Confluence' skin the GUI needs to restart. Would you like to save the selection and restart the GUI now?).
< 850.023461> 16:26:47.0881 [MultiPixmap] setPixmapNum(0) failed! defined pixmaps: []
< 850.024904> 16:26:47.0896 Traceback (most recent call last):
< 850.024962> 16:26:47.0896 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 58, in action
< 850.025368> 16:26:47.0900 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/SkinSelector.py", line 178, in keySave
< 850.025786> 16:26:47.0905 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/SkinSelector.py", line 185, in showRestartMessage
< 850.026112> 16:26:47.0908 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 150, in openWithCallback
< 850.026725> 16:26:47.0914 dialog = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 850.027253> 16:26:47.0919 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
< 850.027304> 16:26:47.0920 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 158, in open
< 850.027773> 16:26:47.0925 dialog = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 850.028371> 16:26:47.0930 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
< 850.028416> 16:26:47.0931 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 100, in instantiateDialog
< 850.028808> 16:26:47.0935 return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
< 850.029348> 16:26:47.0940 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
< 850.029393> 16:26:47.0941 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 127, in doInstantiateDialog
< 850.029798> 16:26:47.0945 dialog.applySkin()
< 850.029930> 16:26:47.0946 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 272, in applySkin
< 850.030276> 16:26:47.0950 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 302, in createGUIScreen
< 850.030581> 16:26:47.0953 File "skin applet", line 33, in <module>
< 850.030882> 16:26:47.0956 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 1177, in __init__
< 850.031226> 16:26:47.0959 TypeError: in method 'new_ePoint', argument 1 of type 'int'
Additional information:
Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded function 'new_ePoint'.
Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
ePoint::ePoint()
ePoint::ePoint(int,int)
< 850.031261> 16:26:47.0959
< 850.031316> 16:26:47.0960 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap object at 0xafa30660>>,('OkActions', 'ok')) failed)


dmesg

<4>[ 791.758202] [VID]: VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 0
<4>[ 791.762414] [VID]: VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE 1 1
<4>[ 791.766945] [VID]: VIDEO_PLAY 1 2 0
<4>[ 791.775862] [VID]: VIDEO_CONTINUE 1 1
<4>[ 791.779741] [VID]: VIDEO_CLEAR_BUFFER 1 1 0
<4>[ 792.054897] [VID]: VIDEO_STOP 0 1
<4>[ 792.059548] [VID]: VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE 0 0
<3>[ 792.687460] [DFP]: unknown cmd 0x5401
<4>[ 792.764216] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p1): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 792.774183] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p1, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.808362] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p1, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.816904] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p1): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 792.855308] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p3): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 792.865083] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p3, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.898047] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p3, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.906313] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p3): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 792.944698] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p4): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 792.954352] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p4, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.988751] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p4, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.997218] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p4): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 798.298434] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MUTE 0
<4>[ 798.303893] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER -699761000
<4>[ 798.308359] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : amixl 0, amixr 0
<4>[ 798.313428] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70
<4>[ 798.320411] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70
<4>[ 800.756901] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER -699761000
<4>[ 800.761441] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : amixl 0, amixr 0
<4>[ 800.766512] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70
<4>[ 800.773513] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70
<4>[ 805.376500] FE tune fe_handle=d5d12800
<4>[ 806.668134] [AUD]: AUDIO_SELECT_SOURCE 0
<4>[ 806.672170] [AUD]: AUDIO_SELECT_SOURCE clean up
<4>[ 806.676945] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_BYPASS_MODE 1
<4>[ 806.681148] [AUD]: downmix 0 state : 0
<4>[ 806.684993] [AUD]: AUDIO_PAUSE 0
<4>[ 806.689181] [AUD]: AUDIO_PLAY 0 decoder start : 0
<4>[ 806.694945] [VID]: VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE 0 0
<4>[ 806.699173] [VID]: VIDEO_GET_SIZE src w: 1920 h:1080 display w:1920 h:1080
<4>[ 806.706068] [VID]: VIDEO_GET_SIZE aspect: 1 3
<4>[ 806.710473] [VID]: VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 1
<4>[ 806.714693] [VID]: VIDEO_FREEZE 0 0
<4>[ 806.718306] [VID]: VIDEO_PLAY 0 5 2
<4>[ 806.727037] [VID]: VIDEO_SLOWMOTION 0 1
<4>[ 806.731191] [VID]: VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD 0 1 0
<4>[ 806.735913] [VID]: VIDEO_CONTINUE 0 1
<4>[ 806.739807] [AUD]: AUDIO_CONTINUE 0 1 aph=0xd5cdb500
<4>[ 806.744793] [AUD]: Mute : 0
<4>[ 806.748327] [AUD]: AUDIO_CHANNEL_SELECT 0
<4>[ 807.353846] [VID]: VIDEO_SLOWMOTION 0 1
<4>[ 807.358015] [VID]: VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD 0 1 0
<4>[ 807.362530] [VID]: VIDEO_CONTINUE 0 1
<4>[ 807.366405] [AUD]: AUDIO_CONTINUE 0 1 aph=0xd5cdb500
<4>[ 807.371398] [AUD]: Mute : 0
 
That skin contains invalid arguments on a call to epoint, so don’t try to load it.
What are you trying to do exactly? Simple-ten-eighty and e2-darkos work well with the current python3 images or one of kiddacs skins.
 
Thanks for the reply. I downloaded the VIXBMC HD SLIM skin and enabled it. When I tried to go back to my previous one, the VIXBMC 1080 Confluence skin, it is crashing. I have also installed the BlUE HD and I could always switch between them. However, I am now stuck with this VIXBMC HD SLIM skin, which is not great.
 
Have you tried uninstalling both VIXBMC skins from plugins, reboot the box. Then try re-installing the skin that previously worked.
 
If you can use putty and filezilla…..
in putty stop the box …. init 4
in filezilla go to /usr/share/enigma2/skinname ….. then delete the skinname folder
in putty restart…. init 6
 
As I have said, any of the other skins cause a problem when I want to change to them. The system crashes and reboots, Yes, I have installed them from the PLUGINS however, I cannot see a delete option in the current skin to remove a skin. If I delete the skinname folder of the current one (which is VIXBMC HD SLIM) does it use the default one?
 

I tried to reimage openvix but it is always doing an update and not a reimageing.
 
A bit of my installation history:
Recently, I moved from Blackhole 3.1.0 to OpenVix 6.7.007. Unfortunately, a skin called VixBMC HD Slim, which I have downloaded and installed through PLUGINS, is faulty. I could set it as my current skin, but now that I really don't like it I wanted to go back to another skin that I had previously and that causes now a crash and the box is rebooting. Because I cannot delete the skin, I decided to re-image the box, but when I try to do that, it only does an UPDATE. No flushing the OpenVix 6.7.008. How can I force the box to do a full reflush of the OpenVix?

I cannot remove skins in PLUGINS. It also causes a crash!!! I have to Re-Image OpenVix but do not know how!!

I am a new member and have to learn how your system works. I could not reply here.
 
Last edited:
That is what I am doing and it keeps updating.
I need a new flush of the OpenVix!!
 
Like I have said the process for flashing as in the guide stated is not working. It is just updating.
I power on the VU+ , after a while a it just says " Update press power" .
 

Attachments

  • 20250417_150521.webp
    20250417_150521.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 0
remove internet connection and be sure you have the right image directly unzipt to usb stick and no other usb device connected
 
remove internet connection and be sure you have the right image directly unzipt to usb stick and no other usb device connected
I have tried this, but no joy.
I have the latest image 6.7.008 on my memory stick, and it is unzipped with Vuplus to the root of the stick. All accordingly to the guide.
I have removed the Ethernet connection.
It looks like I cannot FLASH my box anymore!
 
you need to have vuplus/duo4Kse directorys on usb stick.If you have already openvix on your box you can simply do a couch flash .And very importent : use only skins from download feeds
 
... and you need to be 100% sure you have the vuduo4kse image on your USB stick. I inadvertently downloaded the non-SE version when I got my new VU+Uno4kSE. Bit of head scratching before I realised my error!
 
My OpenVix 6.7 007 and now also 6.7 008 crashes always when I want to change to another skin. I have no way to attach or embed this LOG information, so I copied it.
Is there anything I can do?

OpenViX Enigma2 Crashlog

Crashdate = Wed Apr 16 16:26:47 2025

Creator = OpenViX
Version = 6.7
Build = 008
Dev = 005
Type = release
Machine = vuduo4kse
URL = http://www.world-of-satellite.com
distro=openvix
compile-date=20250409
compile-datetime=20250409134328
Compiled = Apr 9 2025
Skin = ViXBMC_HD-Slim/skin.xml
Component = Enigma2

Kernel CMDline = libata.force=1:3.0G,2:3.0G,3:3.0G root=/dev/mmcblk0p9 rootfstype=ext4 rootflags=data=journal rootwait rw coherent_pool=2M vmalloc=622m bmem=630m@394m bmem=383m@1665m bmem=443m@2625m
Nim Sockets = NIM Socket 0:
Type: DVB-T2
Name: Vuplus DVB-T NIM(BCM3466)
Mode 0: DVB-T2
Mode 1: DVB-C
Frontend_Device: 0
I2C_Device: 3
NIM Socket 1:
Type: DVB-T2
Name: Vuplus DVB-T NIM(BCM3466)
Mode 0: DVB-T2
Mode 1: DVB-C
Frontend_Device: 1
I2C_Device: 3
NIM Socket 2:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 2
NIM Socket 3:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 3
NIM Socket 4:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 4
NIM Socket 5:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 5
NIM Socket 6:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 6
NIM Socket 7:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 7
NIM Socket 8:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 8
NIM Socket 9:
Type: DVB-S2X
Name: Vuplus DVB-S NIM(45308X FBC)
Frontend_Device: 9

[ removed a lot of lines because file hat more than 10000 characters]

< 844.412893> 16:26:41.4776 [eInputDeviceInit] 0 67 (103) 1
< 844.412937> 16:26:41.4776 [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 0
< 844.413200> 16:26:41.4779 [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 103 (Break) KeyID='KEY_UP' Binding='('UP',)'.
< 850.014331> 16:26:47.0790 [eInputDeviceInit] 1 160 (352) 1
< 850.014362> 16:26:47.0790 [eRCDeviceInputDev] emit: 1
< 850.014552> 16:26:47.0792 [InfoBarGenerics] Key: 352 (Make) KeyID='KEY_OK' Binding='('OK',)'.
< 850.014625> 16:26:47.0793 [ActionMap] Keymap 'OkActions' -> Action = 'ok'.
< 850.014712> 16:26:47.0794 [SkinSelector] Selected skin: '/usr/share/enigma2/ViXBMC_1080_Confluence/skin.xml'
< 850.016881> 16:26:47.0816 [Skin] Processing screen 'MessageBox', position=(340, 355), size=(600 x 10) for module 'MessageBox'.
< 850.022654> 16:26:47.0873 [Screen] Warning: Skin is missing element 'WarningPixmap' in <class 'Screens.MessageBox.MessageBox'>(To save and apply the selected 'ViXBMC 1080 Confluence' skin the GUI needs to restart. Would you like to save the selection and restart the GUI now?).
< 850.022812> 16:26:47.0875 [Screen] Warning: Skin is missing element 'icon' in <class 'Screens.MessageBox.MessageBox'>(To save and apply the selected 'ViXBMC 1080 Confluence' skin the GUI needs to restart. Would you like to save the selection and restart the GUI now?).
< 850.023461> 16:26:47.0881 [MultiPixmap] setPixmapNum(0) failed! defined pixmaps: []
< 850.024904> 16:26:47.0896 Traceback (most recent call last):
< 850.024962> 16:26:47.0896 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 58, in action
< 850.025368> 16:26:47.0900 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/SkinSelector.py", line 178, in keySave
< 850.025786> 16:26:47.0905 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/SkinSelector.py", line 185, in showRestartMessage
< 850.026112> 16:26:47.0908 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 150, in openWithCallback
< 850.026725> 16:26:47.0914 dialog = self.open(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 850.027253> 16:26:47.0919 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
< 850.027304> 16:26:47.0920 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 158, in open
< 850.027773> 16:26:47.0925 dialog = self.current_dialog = self.instantiateDialog(screen, *arguments, **kwargs)
< 850.028371> 16:26:47.0930 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
< 850.028416> 16:26:47.0931 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 100, in instantiateDialog
< 850.028808> 16:26:47.0935 return self.doInstantiateDialog(screen, arguments, kwargs, self.desktop)
< 850.029348> 16:26:47.0940 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
< 850.029393> 16:26:47.0941 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/StartEnigma.py", line 127, in doInstantiateDialog
< 850.029798> 16:26:47.0945 dialog.applySkin()
< 850.029930> 16:26:47.0946 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 272, in applySkin
< 850.030276> 16:26:47.0950 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/Screen.py", line 302, in createGUIScreen
< 850.030581> 16:26:47.0953 File "skin applet", line 33, in <module>
< 850.030882> 16:26:47.0956 File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/enigma.py", line 1177, in __init__
< 850.031226> 16:26:47.0959 TypeError: in method 'new_ePoint', argument 1 of type 'int'
Additional information:
Wrong number or type of arguments for overloaded function 'new_ePoint'.
Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
ePoint::ePoint()
ePoint::ePoint(int,int)
< 850.031261> 16:26:47.0959
< 850.031316> 16:26:47.0960 [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method ActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap object at 0xafa30660>>,('OkActions', 'ok')) failed)


dmesg

<4>[ 791.758202] [VID]: VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 0
<4>[ 791.762414] [VID]: VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE 1 1
<4>[ 791.766945] [VID]: VIDEO_PLAY 1 2 0
<4>[ 791.775862] [VID]: VIDEO_CONTINUE 1 1
<4>[ 791.779741] [VID]: VIDEO_CLEAR_BUFFER 1 1 0
<4>[ 792.054897] [VID]: VIDEO_STOP 0 1
<4>[ 792.059548] [VID]: VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE 0 0
<3>[ 792.687460] [DFP]: unknown cmd 0x5401
<4>[ 792.764216] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p1): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 792.774183] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p1, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.808362] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p1, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.816904] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p1): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 792.855308] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p3): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 792.865083] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p3, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.898047] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p3, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.906313] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p3): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 792.944698] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p4): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 792.954352] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p4, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.988751] isofs_fill_super: bread failed, dev=mmcblk0p4, iso_blknum=32, block=64
<4>[ 792.997218] UDF-fs: warning (device mmcblk0p4): udf_fill_super: No partition found (2)
<4>[ 798.298434] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MUTE 0
<4>[ 798.303893] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER -699761000
<4>[ 798.308359] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : amixl 0, amixr 0
<4>[ 798.313428] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70
<4>[ 798.320411] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70
<4>[ 800.756901] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER -699761000
<4>[ 800.761441] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : amixl 0, amixr 0
<4>[ 800.766512] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70
<4>[ 800.773513] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_MIXER : next left volume -70, right volume -70
<4>[ 805.376500] FE tune fe_handle=d5d12800
<4>[ 806.668134] [AUD]: AUDIO_SELECT_SOURCE 0
<4>[ 806.672170] [AUD]: AUDIO_SELECT_SOURCE clean up
<4>[ 806.676945] [AUD]: AUDIO_SET_BYPASS_MODE 1
<4>[ 806.681148] [AUD]: downmix 0 state : 0
<4>[ 806.684993] [AUD]: AUDIO_PAUSE 0
<4>[ 806.689181] [AUD]: AUDIO_PLAY 0 decoder start : 0
<4>[ 806.694945] [VID]: VIDEO_SELECT_SOURCE 0 0
<4>[ 806.699173] [VID]: VIDEO_GET_SIZE src w: 1920 h:1080 display w:1920 h:1080
<4>[ 806.706068] [VID]: VIDEO_GET_SIZE aspect: 1 3
<4>[ 806.710473] [VID]: VIDEO_SET_STREAMTYPE 1
<4>[ 806.714693] [VID]: VIDEO_FREEZE 0 0
<4>[ 806.718306] [VID]: VIDEO_PLAY 0 5 2
<4>[ 806.727037] [VID]: VIDEO_SLOWMOTION 0 1
<4>[ 806.731191] [VID]: VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD 0 1 0
<4>[ 806.735913] [VID]: VIDEO_CONTINUE 0 1
<4>[ 806.739807] [AUD]: AUDIO_CONTINUE 0 1 aph=0xd5cdb500
<4>[ 806.744793] [AUD]: Mute : 0
<4>[ 806.748327] [AUD]: AUDIO_CHANNEL_SELECT 0
<4>[ 807.353846] [VID]: VIDEO_SLOWMOTION 0 1
<4>[ 807.358015] [VID]: VIDEO_FAST_FORWARD 0 1 0
<4>[ 807.362530] [VID]: VIDEO_CONTINUE 0 1
<4>[ 807.366405] [AUD]: AUDIO_CONTINUE 0 1 aph=0xd5cdb500
<4>[ 807.371398] [AUD]: Mute : 0
Fixed here: https://github.com/OpenViX/skins/commit/f528df8b5bd4681f348abee30549bd3b2a9588d5

Should work fine in the next build.
 
Touch the front power button!
I did that. However, I managed to flash the box. I used version 6.7.0007 and not version 6.7.008. I do not understand this, but it worked. It looks like the faulty skin is now fixed, as Huevos mentioned in his message.

Thanks everybody!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top