Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Openvix on zgemma keeps crashing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mag_ic786
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mag_ic786

Guest
My zgemma keeps crashing. It only does it when I am scrolling through channels and when I hover past certain channels it will crash.
I don't have to select the channels just hover over. For example in the music folder it would crash on one particular channel, at moment it's doing it on channel 5.. and a few of the kids channels
 
that box is not supported by a cloned image of openvix and not supported here.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top