CU CHULAINN THE BRAVE
Member
- Joined
- Aug 14, 2015
- Messages
- 80
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 6
Hi,
I have an Xtrend et9500 running openvix 5.2045. There has been no updates to this image in a few years.
I have recently installed a DVB-C/T Tuner.
The problem is the tuner only shows up as DVB-C Tuner.
I have been told by the seller to update the software so that the DVB-T Tuner can be configured.
As there are no more openvix updates is it possible if I re-flash the box with the latest openatv software will I be able to configure the DVB-T Tuner?
Thanks
I have an Xtrend et9500 running openvix 5.2045. There has been no updates to this image in a few years.
I have recently installed a DVB-C/T Tuner.
The problem is the tuner only shows up as DVB-C Tuner.
I have been told by the seller to update the software so that the DVB-T Tuner can be configured.
As there are no more openvix updates is it possible if I re-flash the box with the latest openatv software will I be able to configure the DVB-T Tuner?
Thanks