Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Openvix stable message constant?

paulsco

New member
Joined
Feb 7, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Points
1
Hi all, every time I change channels I see the Openvix Stable available message, I then go into setup-software update, it then searches for updates and tells me I have 2 available, I then press 1 to view the changes and there's nothing there in the OE Changes box so I go back and press 2 to upgrade and reboot the system, after the box reboots and I change channels the Openvix stable available message is there again, when I check its 2 updates available again?
I've tried everything I can think of maybe someone here has a better idea?

Cheers
 
I would flash again via Image Manager with the latest image see if that cures it .Which box you got ?
 
Hi,
connect through Telnet and enter
opkg update
opkg upgrade
I think there might be 2 updates which fail to install due to dependency problems and then you get the update message again and again.

ciao
 
here not showing message but when I ask for updates he says 1 update but list is empty.Only EPG installed in image.
 
Hi all thanks for the tips to try this far, it's a Vu duo and I've never had an issue with the updates before, just since I went to the latest build, I'll try the advice given and feedback.
Cheers
 
Hi,
connect through Telnet and enter
opkg update
opkg upgrade
I think there might be 2 updates which fail to install due to dependency problems and then you get the update message again and again.

ciao

Hi ther still having this issue, I have tried to telnet through putty like you suggested and all I get is.....
500 Unknown command
Obviously I'm missing something here, can you offer any advice? Cheers
 
Are you on build 13?
if so see this thread, worked for me
HTML:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?52170-Once-updated-to-4-1-013-system-keeps-notifing-me-off-a-new-update
 
4.1 version 015 has been release. If you had the bootlogo issue, it won't go away. Best to create a settings backup, flash newest image, restore settings and plugins

See here
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?47588-Flashing-Settings-backup-and-Restores
Had this issue with update to 015 also. Flashed my Duo2 and Et10000 from hdd with 014 having settins backup. Ok now when updated to 015.
Only problem with settings backup which I did for the first time intstead of full flash was Sundtek usb-tuners. Had to set those again.
Anyway, working now ok. And of cource MediaPortal was missing, but thanks to Rob it`s simple to fix it. :)
 
Last edited:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top