J
jammoboss
Guest
Hi*all
I decided to purchase a vu+ solo 4k. It came with the latest openvix image.
When I used my vu+ duo for years I used mgcamd. Well with the latest openvix image, under plugin/downloads there was only 2 oscam*files nothing else.
I installed mgcamd 135a and 138 from the ipk files manually.
Well I added the CWS line but i cant get mgcamd to activate. When I press start (green button), it says please wait while starting but just goes back to the main page with nothing. Oscam-latest does*start when I activate it.
The problem I'm having with oscam is freezing a lot. The audio sometimes continues when the screen freezes.*
If i record and watch it the freezing is unwatchable. I have tried different servers but same problem.
Can anyone tell me why mgcamd won't work on this image. I used it for years (different versions ) with no issues so I assume the problems I'm having is oscam related?
I'm all new to this so go easy lol
Thanks
I decided to purchase a vu+ solo 4k. It came with the latest openvix image.
When I used my vu+ duo for years I used mgcamd. Well with the latest openvix image, under plugin/downloads there was only 2 oscam*files nothing else.
I installed mgcamd 135a and 138 from the ipk files manually.
Well I added the CWS line but i cant get mgcamd to activate. When I press start (green button), it says please wait while starting but just goes back to the main page with nothing. Oscam-latest does*start when I activate it.
The problem I'm having with oscam is freezing a lot. The audio sometimes continues when the screen freezes.*
If i record and watch it the freezing is unwatchable. I have tried different servers but same problem.
Can anyone tell me why mgcamd won't work on this image. I used it for years (different versions ) with no issues so I assume the problems I'm having is oscam related?
I'm all new to this so go easy lol
Thanks