Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] OpenVPN - almost but no cigar

Grinnders

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2013
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Dorset
Website
www.grinnders.com
Have religiously followed this excellent guide for setting up a VPN

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?36336-Guide-to-setting-up-an-OpenVPN-server-on-Vix

I manage to get successful executions of every command up to 25. and check my client.ovpn and can see that the last commands have added 3 certificates into the ovpn.

I transfer the file to my swanky new ithingy6 (on iOS8) exactly as described using dropbox and open it. When I view it on the phone and scroll down I can see the certificates but when I attempt to open it in step 26 I get
"Error loading profile: Inbox/client.ovpn Missing/bad files: ca.crt, server.crt, server.key, dh102....."

I thought the whole rationale behind steps 23-26 was to avoid this exact issue. I have tried just the .ovpn file and also copying the other 3 files to my iThingy too.

I know there's an alternative method provided as the subsequent post but it assumes greater unix understanding, which I don't have.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top