It didn't give an error when done through the on screen setup from the remote menu. However, when I tried to start the VPN there was no ability to configure or do anything ...?! (hence why I started to look for guides and came across your own ...)
There is a large amount of configuration needed on the command line, and if you follow my guide steps, albeit with newer versions of OpenVPN, it will work.
However, as I said in the guide, if you are not comfortable with Linux and the command line, then I wouldn't delve into it.
If you are interested in learning more, I would suggest having a good read of the OpenVPN HOWTO (which is what I did before I knew how to set one up).
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.