Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Openwebif - how to set the default recording location?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rkr
  • Start date Start date
R

rkr

Guest
I just found out that when setting timers using Openwebif the default location setting in the popup becomes none in my Ultimo's timers which causes disc full messages when recording should start. Now I can change this to /hdd/movie when setting up the recording but I'm bound to forget that sooner or later. So, the question is - how do I set the default location in Openwebif to /hdd/movie?
 
I just found out that when setting timers using Openwebif the default location setting in the popup becomes none in my Ultimo's timers which causes disc full messages when recording should start. Now I can change this to /hdd/movie when setting up the recording but I'm bound to forget that sooner or later. So, the question is - how do I set the default location in Openwebif to /hdd/movie?

Have you or anyone figure out this problem yet?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top