Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Openwebif - not accepting username/password

Yony

Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2012
Messages
48
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
57
I did a clean install on my box and now my openwebif won't accept my username and password, which I'm 100% inputting correctly.

Do I need to change a setting?

Thanks.
 
Does a fresh install set the user/pass to the default of user = root, password = leave blank?
 
I've tried leaving the password blank and that doesn't work either.

The details I'm inputting are working when I sign into filezilla.
 
If you're trying to access the box from outside your local network, you may need to enable http authentication.

Menu/Plugins/OpenWebif
 
It's already enabled.

It seems very strange. I can get access to the box using filezilla either with or without a password.

I can't sign in to openwebif on a browser inside my own network.
 
I can't sign in to openwebif on a browser inside my own network.
If you only access the box inside your own network, then disable http authentication.

I never get prompted for a username/password.
 
Okay, I seem to have sorted it out.

It seems that the password had been lost in a re-install. I've reset the password via putty and I'm back in.

Thanks for everyone's help.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top