Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Openwebif not working after upgrade

sledge121

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2012
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Stockport
I'm on Vix 3.0, I just ran init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6 and after a reboot openwebif won't load in a web page, any ideas?
 
working fine here on my ultimo running build 447 with the temporary bootloop patch.
 
just noticed this in the messages log

vusolo daemon.info init: Id "gui" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes
 
sorry thats the one Vu i dont have
 
What build are you on? just checked solo here & no issues. Did you restore a previous builds settings?
 
I flashed with a very early 3.0 release then around 90 mins ago online updated to latest version on server, after reboot no webif and log saying its disabled every 5 mins and i haventt done a restore
 
Any ideas how i can force a gui start or should i backup settings and flash to an older version
 
Last edited:
unfortunately i dont know what to try, i'm now on build 448 and its still working fine for me.

maybe try a fresh flash without restoring and backup settings.
 
Just ran another init 4 && opkg update && opkg upgrade && init 6 and after a reboot it was fine, go figure.
 
Hi,

I found this thread searching for " Id "gui" respawning too fast " . My reciever appears to be in some kind of bootloop and looking in the message log
i see this vuuno daemon.info init: Id "gui" respawning too fast: disabled for 5 minutes . I cant use the reciever at the moment . I am using openvix-3.0.204 ( vu+uno), i dont know what build number ( dont know how to find it i must add ). I have reflashed three times today but after a period of time end with this message. Is my option here to go back to version 2.xx ?

I did not restore anything other than use dreamset 2.36 to upload my bouqets. I added mgcamd 1.35a to read from oscam my legally subscribed card inserted in my reciever , i noticed that mgcamd was freezing previous to the crash (which came about as i rebooted the machine which is a vu+uno)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top