Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] OpenWebIF Streaming Radio to iTunes

  • Thread starter Thread starter Siftah
  • Start date Start date
S

Siftah

Guest
Hi All,
Has anyone managed to get a stream from the WebIF working with iTunes?

For me it opens the stream but the audio is garbled - I was hoping to be able to get this to play via iTunes as it handles the bookmarking and playing quite nicely.

The same stream works fine via VLC. Is there any way to adjust the streaming settings on the streams? I don't see any config options for what it's streaming...


Brand: Vu Plus
Model: duo
Chipset: 7335
Frontprocessor Version: None
Total Memory: 138380 kB
Free Memory: 64336 kB
Box Uptime: 1d 20:35
Software
Kernel version: 3.1.1
Firmware version: 3.0.797
Gui version: 2013-12-04
 
I should have mentioned it's a Radio stream that I'm attempting to play, not a video stream.
 
VLC Media Player works with radio & video streams as does Windows Media Player
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top