Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] OPKG Update error when trying to install plugins

  • Thread starter Thread starter Martincape
  • Start date Start date
Are I understand now pal. Well I have a spare home hub 4 which came with the modem. So, basically I can get any router really as that modem will plug into the WAN port won't it?
 
Guess what I done today. Updated to 006 :). It's sussed!!

Hello I manages to also sort mine out by full flashing and putting a password on user root straight away... So far all good x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top