"I am not a fan of people jumping in on threads because setups can be different."
Apologies. It was just that Arcy's problems seemed very similar to mine.
Thanks for replying and for your advice. I am lookingfor a 24 or 32 version but having trouble finding one with2 legacy connectors. Also thanks for links to guides.
I do have the legacy connection set as simple, etc. I have the others set to FBC automatic, I'll change them.
I am finding blank pages when I go into some settings menus which reappear if I delete and re-install plug-ins.
I shall soldier on. I 'm not looking for further assistance on this thread, thanks, I shall start another if necessary.
Apologies. It was just that Arcy's problems seemed very similar to mine.
Thanks for replying and for your advice. I am lookingfor a 24 or 32 version but having trouble finding one with2 legacy connectors. Also thanks for links to guides.
I do have the legacy connection set as simple, etc. I have the others set to FBC automatic, I'll change them.
I am finding blank pages when I go into some settings menus which reappear if I delete and re-install plug-ins.
I shall soldier on. I 'm not looking for further assistance on this thread, thanks, I shall start another if necessary.
