Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Os mini plus image.

kryton

Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2015
Messages
234
Reaction score
1
Points
18
Age
52
Hi All.
I have a Edision os mini plus i want to reflash with openvix.
I know this model is not supported in 6.0 but is there any archived images of 5.x anywhere?
I have had a look but could not find any.

Thanks
 
There are no longer any archived images. You can build the image yourself. There are instructions in the openvix/enigma2 repo, and if you get stuck we can advise you here.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top