Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Oscam 2.0 Doesn't work any more in 3.2

johnhoe

New member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
180
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Although the Oscam called "latest" from the feeds works with this image. I was previously able to use any Oscam Mipsel Tuxbox from Streamboard labelled OE2.0.
Code:
http://www.streamboard.tv/wbb2/thread.php?threadid=27014&page=132
Now with the change to OE3.2 these Oscam versions have suddenly stopped working. Is there a new place where daily Oscam can be downloaded from suitable for this image?
 
Oscam r10960 from the feed seems to work well in my system.
 
new oscam works fine here.Just saw that is was updated today to latest version while installing from feeds.Before was 10806 i think
 
new oscam works fine here.Just saw that is was updated today to latest version while installing from feeds.Before was 10806 i think
Do you mean from the feeds or Streamboard? (mine from Streamboard labelled OE2.0 or plain Mipsel don't work. Feeds works as I said.)
 
You obviously need oscam mipsel OE3.2 then if the one in the feeds works then there must be a development thread somewhere.
 
Yes. Whoever put the Oscam latest in the feeds. Is this then an Oscam Mips OE3.2 Version? If so was it made specially?
 
with new image I install always from feeds in image (applications green button)
 
My server box has oscam 10960 and my client boxes 10808. No problem.
 
Is this an issue 3.2 image or version of oscam being tested? Perhaps you can try Hades and the same verson of Oscam you are having issues with?
 
Is this an issue 3.2 image or version of oscam being tested? Perhaps you can try Hades and the same verson of Oscam you are having issues with?

It cannot be issue of 3.2, since I have this version 10960 in my ET10000 server and 10808 client oscams in Duo2 and Solo SE V2 having Hades 018. Works ok.
 
Did you set permission to 775?
 
Oscam-latest from the feeds works fine in all my boxes on 3.2 (and on pre-release versions of 3.2 as well).
So best thing you can do is de-install any Oscams via the plugin browser, check in '/usr/softcams ' if any are left and if so just delete them, then install Oscam-latest via the plugin browser and you should be fine.
 
If downloading built OScam binaries from Streamboard, use the PLI build - they work.
 
If downloading built OScam binaries from Streamboard, use the PLI build - they work.
That was the answer I was looking for.
Indeed.... Only the PLI 4.0 Oscams appear to work .. if you as I was... were looking to install the latest Streamboard Mipsel OE Oscams.
 
Nope:
Oscam-latest from the feeds works fine in all my boxes on 3.2 (and on pre-release versions of 3.2 as well).
So best thing you can do is de-install any Oscams via the plugin browser, check in '/usr/softcams ' if any are left and if so just delete them, then install Oscam-latest via the plugin browser and you should be fine.
So no need at all to download from any 3rd-party.
 
Telnet into your box and try starting OSCAM from the command line, and see what's reported.

I'm running a SSL version of OSCAM (built by myself), and it wouldn't run for me initially. Running it from the command line, I got the following error:

Code:
root@vuduo2:~# cd /usr/softcams
root@vuduo2:/usr/softcams# ls
oscam10958ssl
root@vuduo2:/usr/softcams# ./oscam10958ssl -bS
./oscam10958ssl: error while loading shared libraries: libssl.so.0.9.8: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

So I just installed libssl0.9.8:

Code:
root@vuduo2:/usr/softcams# opkg install libssl0.9.8
Installing libssl0.9.8 (0.9.8x-r17.0) on root.
Downloading [url]http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/3.2/vuduo2/mips32el/libssl0.9.8_0.9.8x-r17.0_mips32el.ipk[/url].
Installing libcrypto0.9.8 (0.9.8x-r17.0) on root.
Downloading [url]http://www.openvix.co.uk/feeds/openvix/release/3.2/vuduo2/mips32el/libcrypto0.9.8_0.9.8x-r17.0_mips32el.ipk[/url].
Configuring libcrypto0.9.8.
Configuring libssl0.9.8.
root@vuduo2:/usr/softcams# ./oscam10958ssl -bS
root@vuduo2:/usr/softcams#
 
Thanks Chaser. Using this method the Oscam OE2.0s that previously didn't work with me, now work.
 
If the versions you downloaded from Streamboard have the word ssl in the the filename, then this is most likely the reason it wouldn't work without installing libssl0.9.8 first. I think OpenVIX 3.2 comes with libssl1.0.0 installed instead. I had a quick look to see if I could find a way to compile OSCAM with this latest version of libssl, but I couldn't find anything obvious, so I gave up! I might take a closer look later.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top