Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[DM900] Oscam don t start

ricki75

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2018
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Points
3
Hello

Every time Gui restarts I have to start oscam-latest manually.
 
What method are you using to start it? Is autostart enabled.
 
Iv had the same trouble when iv used the image
 
I have the dm900 and use oscam latest …..without issues.
Use the oscam script instead of softcam manager.
menu/setup/softcam management/softcam script.
Install the oscam config files in /etc/tuxbox/config/oscam-xxxxxxx where xxxx is the oscam e.g. oscam-latest
 
I flashed 6.7.005 Gui restart works with no problems.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top