Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[SF4008] Oscam. EMU-11392_OPENVIX_ARMV7AHF-VFP-neon

ghita_49

New member
Joined
Aug 19, 2019
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Octagon receiver SF4008
ENIGMA2-Plugin-Sofcamuri-Oscam. EMU-11392_OPENVIX_ARMV7AHF-VFP-neon. Ipk.
On every reboot, I have to click Restart-Softcam manager.
Do not remain EMU Oscam activated permanently. What do I have to do?
Thank you very much.
 
Blue button, Softcam Manager, Blue button (enable at startup)
 
Blue button, Softcam Manager, Blue button (enable at startup)

On every reboot, I have to click Restart-Softcam manager.
Do not remain EMU Oscam activated permanently. What do I have to do?
?????!!!!!!
 
Image Openvix 5 3 001 Release Sf4008 USB (95M)

As @twol says, you need to enable auto startup in softcam manager.
Blue button > Softcam manager > Blue button


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
As @twol says, you need to enable auto startup in softcam manager.
Blue button > Softcam manager > Blue button


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have used many images (at Octagon 4008 and 8008). Only this image, Openvix, does not keep the EMU-Oscam activated permanently. Something's wrong.
 
What have you set in softcam manager?
Where did you get the softcam from??

If you do not answer, solution will be difficult
 
1. download Oscam from the ViX feeds
2. where have you put your Oscam files?
 
There is a memory limit size on Vix. The one you have probably has libcrypto built in. Uninstall your one and install thr one from thr vix plugin server.

What have you set in softcam manager. You have been asked this several times. Post a screenshot.
 
Receptor Octagon sf8008 4K

IMG_20190824_233359.webp

Do not remain EMU Oscam activated permanently. What do I have to do?
 
uninstall your one.

install the one on plugin server

make sure it has a tick for autostart (press the blue button)
 
uninstall your one.

install the one on plugin server

make sure it has a tick for autostart (press the blue button)

I removed Enigma2-plugin-Sofcamuri-Oscam. EMU-11392_OPENVIX_ARMV7AHF-VFP-neon. Ipk.

Menu/Plugins/Dream-Explorer/Download plugins/softcams-Oscam-EMU (1.20 + svn11539-r797)

To the Blue/Softcam Manager/Start button

I have the message:
No configured file was found in etc/tuxbox/config. Please first date configure Oscam
 
Thats correct. You need to put your config files in there via ftp client.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
When you deinstalled the ipk it may have removed the oscam files.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top