Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] oscam freezing box

spanner123

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 22, 2015
Messages
362
Reaction score
6
Points
18
I have noticed that if say oscam and oscam-emu are installed and in softcam manager the oscam that is NOT running is highlighted and stop selected it basically freezes the box and a reboot is required. Can someone else check and confirm?
 
Why do you have two softcams installed?

Good question but I was basically experimenting with different versions so I suppose not really a problem that is likely to occur very often!
 
Good question but I was basically experimenting with different versions so I suppose not really a problem that is likely to occur very often!

They can interfere with each other so best thing to do as @Andy_Hazza says is just install Oscam-Latest from feeds and remove the others you have installed.
 
As the purpose of one of the cams is against forum rules, thread won't go far. There is an issue with differentiation.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top