Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] oscam problem

muttleytheplug

New member
Joined
Oct 3, 2012
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi all, Well after days of reading and trial & error I finally got oscam working YAY! I copied three files into etc/tuxbox/config folder, ie oscam.server, oscam.conf, oscam.user the only problem I have now is that the channels run for about 10 seconds then stop for about 10 seconds! any ideas please as I feel so close yet so far from it being 100% working..... thanks in advance............:confused:
 
make sure you are using latest oscam from feeds and double check you files.

you should be able to go into oscam webiff and check files from there
 
Where is your card located? Is it in your box?

Post up your config files (delete any sensitive data) so we can see if anything looks wrong.
 
Hi, checked my config files as chaser suggested and found the line, cccwantemu=0 was missing in oscam.server. all seems ok now, so thank you so much for your help as usual and speedy replies of help.......:D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top