Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Ultimo4K] Oscam problem?

Toja60

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 18, 2016
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Location
Sweden
Hello!

I have a strange problem, I use a Canal Digital Nordic (Telenor) (CDN) payed card, also a payed twin-card.
Normally when CDN add new channels they just work.

Anyway, there is 3 new channels that doesn't work, it's just black.
When I hit "OK" twice I can se that there isn't any info about:
Server:
Protocol:

Working channels shows i.e.:
Server:local
Protocol:Internal hops:0 ECM ...

When I use my CDN card in a CDN original box the channels work, but not in my vu+ultimo4k, vu+duo2 or miraclebox premium ultra.

I use latest ViX with it's Oscam r11397.

I can't see that it would be any special with these 3 channels at Kingofsat.

http://se.kingofsat.net/packages.php?&id=38&standard=All&ordre=freq&filtre=no&aff=list

The channels that not work is:

EsportsTV HD
Sportkanalen HD
TV3 Sport HD

Does anyone have any ideas about this?

Thanks!
 
I use latest ViX with it's latest Oscam r11398 direct off the oscam site but im in the uk so i cant comment on these channels.
 
Same issue here.. Are these channels paired now?
 
Hi, I got a message in a Swedish forum that said it's new encryption and that the new channels is paired with the CDN box.

So what will happen February 1st when they will add more Viasat channels and refurnish all channels ?

I really hope that they doesn't pairing all channels...
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top