Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[MB Premium Mini] OSD setup - resizing

chet84

New member
Joined
Oct 10, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello. I recently set up a new Miraclebox Mini HD with Apollo 003 - everything has set up perfectly except I cannot resize the OSD (this is causing the bottom and right of the pages to be clipped). The width/height and move left/right/up/down numbers change, but nothing is happening to the skin. I have restored the image and did not have any settings to carry over.

Any ideas? :confused:

Cheers
 
Driver bug. Drivers already fixed, will be in next ViX build due soon.

While your waiting you could turn off Overscan on your TV ;)
 
Brillaint, thanks for the quick reply. I did look for the overscan setting on the TV but couldn't find it - will take another look.

Thanks again :)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top