S
sparky119
Guest
hi guys
hope someone can help
I have a vu+solo2 box and im running vix apollo119 fully updated but I keep losing image overnight ie no channels or epg ... I've tried everything from restoring my zeus23 image which did not have this problem and updating to Apollo but still the same .. im also running CCcam 2.3 .... the only way I can seem to fix this is I have to restore the image from vix backup which works ok but its a bit annoying having to do this every day....
Any ideas guys?
hope someone can help
I have a vu+solo2 box and im running vix apollo119 fully updated but I keep losing image overnight ie no channels or epg ... I've tried everything from restoring my zeus23 image which did not have this problem and updating to Apollo but still the same .. im also running CCcam 2.3 .... the only way I can seem to fix this is I have to restore the image from vix backup which works ok but its a bit annoying having to do this every day....
Any ideas guys?
Last edited by a moderator:
