Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] panic button

fast65

New member
Joined
Jan 15, 2013
Messages
231
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Just installed but cannot get panic button to work. Am using HD green, but have also tried on ordinary default skin

thanks
 
Hmmm, no issues here with the panic button (but no panic either :) ).

yes m8 very strange have tried a full reboot as suggested but still no joy. As there has not been a lot of comment from people with same problem it would seem to just be isolated case
 
Going to have to cut down on that extra curricula activity buddy lol

don't know what you mean????:confused:
If I use it the channel does not go back, but if I bring channel list up it is on BBC1, so I suppose it's half working
 
Last edited:
I normally have the problem after updating an enigma restart has worked for me a couple of times in the past :confused:
 
I normally have the problem after updating an enigma restart has worked for me a couple of times in the past :confused:

hi buddy
never had the problem before and have donee lots of upgrades, but this time I didn't reinstall my backup and did it from scratch. I've tried rebooting and also switched box off at back but still same. I'll keep trying


regards
 
Get her involved in watching the fun channels and you'll never need the panic button again! lol
 
Last edited:
Not working here either on solo2 apollo 97.
Restart doesnt fix it. If I bring up channel list its on first channel but doesnt actualy zap to it. So half working as somebody has already said.
 
Last edited:
OK guys, please give me an exact step-by-step on how to reproduce this.
And please start by telling how you set up your service list (home brewed/from the feeds/from internet/ABM/whatever)
 
OK guys, please give me an exact step-by-step on how to reproduce this.
And please start by telling how you set up your service list (home brewed/from the feeds/from internet/ABM/whatever)

Hi Rob
I did a complete reflash of Apollo 97 using usb stick. Because I had previously been running HD skin I did not restore any settings or plugins. I downloaded settings list from plugins feeds and ran ABM. I installed Green HD skin, but have also tried with normal default skin with same result. I have since tried settings lists from Linuxsat Addons with same result. If I use the panic button it wipes out all history and when I bring channel list up it has gone back to bbc1, but doesn't actually change the channel. I have used this on all previous images without problem.

best regards
 
Using abm here.
Pressing 0 should clear zap list and change the channel to 101 but it doesnt. It stays on the channel you are currently watching.
If you press up or down to bring up channel list 101 is highlited(even though pressing 0 didnt actually change the channel, which it should have)
 
Panic button takes you to the first channel in your list of services. Not necessarily 101. It is working for me on a GI LX3, TM Nano 3T combo, TM Nano OE.

What are harms of attaching a backup of your bouquet/services and attaching a debug log issue? Benefits are: someone can test using those.
 
Using abm here.
Pressing 0 should clear zap list and change the channel to 101 but it doesnt. It stays on the channel you are currently watching.
If you press up or down to bring up channel list 101 is highlited(even though pressing 0 didnt actually change the channel, which it should have)

same here just stays where it is
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top