Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo] Parental Control usage

MarsArtis

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2011
Messages
500
Reaction score
1
Points
0
I've noticed that recently the parental control setting seems changed.
I think from build 147 on.
I'm unable to edit which channels and bouquet I want to be protected.
I'm only given an option to protect by age to be set. And the reload blacklist option.
But where to edit the blacklist???

Schermata 2015-03-05 alle 12.00.35.webp
 
Just wanna add that I read the changelog about 150 but I'm quite confused.
 
Ok got the solution.
When listing the bouquest/channel press MENU and choose ADD to PARENTAL CONTROL
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top