Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo] Parental Control

  • Thread starter Thread starter thejoker
  • Start date Start date
T

thejoker

Guest
I am trying to lock the adult bouquet on my solo. I have set the pin and when I go in to lock the adult bouquet it shows the padlock but when I exit and go to the bouquet list I can still access the adult list...

I know its only a slight deterrent but would still like to get it working....
 
Afaik, u need to set it on a per channel basis. It doesn't do whole bouquets... Try looking just a few channels within a bouquet and see if it still allows you to cure that channel. Should ask you for the pin...

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top